Saturday, May 14, 2011

Cute Find...

Yesterday I got a call from my friend, Sharon. She said that someone had called her about a vintage rummage sale and there might be some items I'd like.
Knowing that Sharon has a great sense of style, I went with her to check it out. We both ended up buying a bunch of vintage and industial finds. We got so much, it was hard to fit us back into the car. {This makes me a little nervous for our road trip next weekend to the Nada Farm.}
Here's a great picture of my daughter and her "new" desk. I snatched this for $20. She loves the desk already and spent the afternoon coloring pictures.
This is a great picture of my sister, Mckenna, my daughter, Sophia and their godmother/my soul sister, Sharon. We love you Auntie Sharon!!


I will be blogging about my favorite vintage dealer, Chippy Shabby, and her monthly Roadside Sale tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment